ACPAN National Conference 2018
Call for Abstracts!!
ACPAN welcomes abstracts from individuals and groups willing to share their clinical practice ideas, education, research or experiences to be presented at this years National Conference being held in Brisbane 19th & 20th October.
Abstract submissions are for oral plenary presentations, smaller podium presentations and poster displays relating to Peri-Anaesthesia Nursing. The closing date for submissions has been extended to 5th May 2018. All abstracts will be peer reviewed*.
Questions relating to subject or abstract content may be sent to:
Dr.Vera Meeusen or Dr. Heather Reynolds – email@example.com
Your abstract should include the following:
- Title: No more than two lines in length, in normal sentence case and in bold typeface
- Authors: Principal Author, 2nd and 3rd Author etc. Type surname first followed by initials, not qualification
- Text: Up to maximum 300 words
The abstract should address completed work and use the following headings:
- Objective: Describe the purpose of the study/project/topic
- Methods: Briefly outline the project and methods used
- Results: Summarise results, include adequate evidence of support
- Conclusions: Briefly indicate main conclusion/s
Poster presentation information:
- Posters must not be bigger than 1m x 1m in dimension
- Posters must bear the full title of the abstract and author(s) with their affiliation
- The poster should be readable from a distance of 1.5m
The closing date for submissions is 5th May 2018.
SUBMIT ABSTRACTS BELOW: