ACPAN Perianaesthesia Crisis Management
October 17 @ 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
One event on October 17, 2019 at 7:45am
PERTH: 4 May 2019- St John of God, Murdoch, Perth, WA.
FLYER AVAILABLE HERE. Registration Open Now for Perth PCM!
MELBOURNE: 17 October 2019 MCG, Melbourne, VIC.
Registration Opening Soon!
ACPAN Perianaesthesia Crisis Management is full-day course with lectures that aim to cover core clinical components related to ANZCA PS08 2016 related to emergency care.
– Define and discuss perianaesthesia emergencies
– Define and discuss fundamental pathophysiology of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Improve understanding of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Review current evidence based literature
– Discuss crisis management principles
– Discuss different algorithms for managing specific perianaesthesia emergencies
*Includes morning and lunch.
$120.00- Member – LIVE PRESENTATION LINK VIA ZOOM
$200.00- Non-Member- LIVE PRESENTATION LINK VIA ZOOM