Perianaesthesia Crisis Management – PERTH
August 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$215
PERTH: 10 August 2019, MURTEC Auditorium
St. John of God Hospital Murdoch, WA.
This Perianaesthesia Crisis Management course is hosted by OMNI Anaesthesia Education.
ACPAN Members enjoy a 40% discount off the original price for this course. BOOK TODAY! This offer ends Friday 26th July. TICKETS ARE LIMITED.
A full-day course with lectures that aim to cover core clinical components from ANZCA PS08 2016 related to emergency care.
– Define and discuss perianaesthesia emergencies
– Define and discuss fundamental pathophysiology of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Improve understanding of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Review current evidence based literature
– Discuss crisis management principles
– Discuss different algorithms for managing specific perianaesthesia emergencies
$215.00- Member* (inc.GST)
*Includes morning and lunch.