The Australian College of Perianaesthesia Nurses is the industry leader for the professional development of perianaesthesia nurses across Australia through regular study days, educational forums, publication of newsletters, and provision of education and research grants to its members. ACPAN will partner with international perianaesthesia nursing organisations to ensure its members have access to both national and international best practice trends.
- Free quarterly E-newsletters
- Low-cost ACPAN seminars
- Opportunities for CPD
- Access to ACPAN Case Log App
- Discounted ACPAN conference rates
- Discounted ACPAN education events
- The opportunity to apply for education or research grants
- Access to ACPAN Clinical Fellowship Program (application process to determine eligibility)
- The opportunity to participate in ACPAN business through election to committee or attendance at our annual general meeting contact email@example.com
- Great networking
- Demonstrate your ongoing learning and development for career succession.