CALL FOR POSTERS
ACPAN welcomes posters from individuals and groups willing to share their clinical practice ideas, education, research or experiences to be presented at the 2022 ACPAN National Conference being held in Adelaide, South Australia. Posters can be submitted by any ACPAN member. The closing date for submissions is 20 August 2022.
Research, quality improvement projects, innovation, case reports are all suitable for posters unless not older than 4 years. Pilot studies with full analysis of data/findings are also accepted. Proposals or incomplete projects cannot be accepted.
Poster design, appearance and content should include the following:
- Title: no more than 18 words in normal sentence case
- Author: name(s), credentials and affiliation present
- Display board size: international A sizes: A0 or A1
- Organised: uncluttered, natural flow
- Readable: easy to read and follow, font size appropriate
- Maximal total word count should not exceed 250 words.
- Background (max 100 words): this section should clearly describe the rationale for the study. It should end with a statement of the specific study hypothesis.
- Objective/aim (max 20 words): describe the purpose of the study/project/topic
- Methods: outline the project and methods used
- Results: summarize results, include adequate evidence of support
- Conclusions (no more than 30 words): indicate main conclusion/s
- Professional: scholarly language and presentation
- Visually appealing: captures and holds viewer’s attention
- Free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Graphics clearly labelled
- References accurately provided: most important references only; 5 or less
- Ethical considerations: must include verification of approval by Ethical
- Committee. If approval is not required, please state a statement of exemption or an attestation that human/animal subjects have been humanely treated.
- Received grants and/or support
All posters will be peer reviewed by the National Conference Committee and Professional Development Director. Questions relating to poster content may be sent to email@example.com.
In agreeing to provide a poster presentation you warrant that you hold the rights to or have permission to use any copyrighted material in your presentation and indemnify ACPAN against any action that may be taken if there is a breach of this warranty.