These grants may relate to a programme of study, a scientific and/or continuing education meeting, research project, or conference presentation.
The activity must have content that is relevant to the nursing care of the patient in an anaesthesia and/or post anaesthesia nursing setting.
It may relate to perianaesthesia education or clinical practice.
- Total funds allocated $9,000 per annum
- The size of the grant is variable, and will depend upon the nature of the activity, and available funds
- Fellowship up to $750 (MUST BE already accepted into fellowship)
- Education Day up to 50% of cost max of $500
- International Conference $1500 (Must be presenting Oral or Poster)
- Applications will be accepted three times a year with a maximum of $3000 in each cycle
- Application close dates: March 20th, June 20th, and September 20th
- Grant applicants will be notified of success or rejection of their application by email by within 14th days of ratification at the College Board meeting held on the 1st Wednesday of the month following application