ACPAN National Conference Grant
The “Kelly” Grant.
- Total Funds allocated per annum $6,000. Maximum per grant $500.
- Grant applications accepted until June 20th.
- Grant applicants will be notified of success or rejection of their application by email by Early Bird after ratification at Board meeting in August.
- A maximum of two Conference Attendance Grants will be awarded per State/Territory.
- Grant allocation will be determined by a process of a ballot, if more than two eligible applications are received for any State/Territory.
- Grants will be distributed nationwide by the following criteria.
If the conference is being held in your state/territory then two grants for Conference fees only (early bird rate) are allocated. If there is a valid request for this grant to include additional travel/accommodation costs then an application should be submitted and will be considered by the sub-committee on merit.
Members Login & Apply Now Become a Member