ACPAN Perianaesthesia Crisis Management is a full-day course with lectures that aim to cover core clinical components related to ANZCA PS08 2016 related to emergency care.
– Define and discuss perianaesthesia emergencies
– Define and discuss fundamental pathophysiology of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Improve understanding of perianaesthesia emergencies
– Review current evidence based literature
– Discuss crisis management principles
– Discuss different algorithms for managing specific perianaesthesia emergencies
*Includes morning and lunch.