These grants may relate to a programme of study, a scientific and/or continuing education meeting, research project.
The activity must have content that is relevant to the nursing care of the patient in an anaesthesia and/or post anaesthesia nursing setting.
It may relate to perianaesthesia education or clinical practice.
- At what level of research, you are undertaking
- Masters by Research
- Quality Project
- Submission must include
- Professional contributions and activities
- A brief outline of the project including activities
- Proposed commencement and completion dates
- Ethics approval
- Detailed budget
- How results will be distributed
- How will this project contribute to perianaesthesia Nursing
- Applications will be accepted two times a year
- Application close dates: March 20th and September 20th
- Grant applicants will be notified of success or rejection of their application by email by within 14th days of ratification at the College Board meeting held on the 1st Wednesday of the month following application
- Successful applicants are required to present their results / findings at the Annual Conference (they will receive free registration for the day of presenting)